Thursday, October 6, 2011

Biohazard - Wrong Side Of The Stage CD (Dynamo Open Air 1993)

With the new Biohazard album 'Reborn In Defiance' being released in early 2012, I figured it was time to do a Biohazard post. While I can't say I cared much for Biohazard after 'State Of The World Address', which wasn't that good either in my book, their self-titled album and especially 'Urban Discipline' are classics in my book. 'Punishment', still so good. Here's a bootleg of the first appearance of Biohazard at the legendary Dynamo Open Air festival, on May 29 1993. I remember getting crushed in the massive pit during their set (I'm still a small & skinny guy), but it was well worth it. One hell of a show. It was their third European tour at that point (missed em on their tour with Mucky Pup, and saw em supporting Kreator about half a year before this show), and 'Urban Discipline' was blowing up big-time so people were pumped to see em at DOA, and it showed. They would play 3 more times at DOA over the years. I'm pretty sure I also got this bootleg at one of the DOA's. It was released by Dead Dog Records, a label specializing in releasing bootlegs from all genres of music. They're so professional, there's even a barcode on the tray-card, haha... BTW, if opening track 'In Your Face' sounds familiar, it's cuz it's really 'Victory'. I also have another Biohazard bootleg from the same era if anybody's interested, just leave a comment. Anyways, enjoy!

Here's a vid from Biohazard at DOA '93:


Biohazard - Wrong Side Of The Stage CD

1 comment:

HUANSOAHN said...

i really stopped caring after mata leao (my fav Bio record).they were the first hc band i ever saw live with my own victim and brightsde on their euro tour 1996.one hell of a show.thanks for this i love bootlegs.