Monday, July 26, 2010

Ultimatum self-titled MCD

Here's the self-released & self-titled MCD of Ultimatum, the first Australian vegan sXe metalcore band. They started out in 1995 and broke up in 2000. After one demo in 1995, they self-released this EP in 1997. Afterwards they also did a split with Australian band Not For You in 2000 before calling it quits. They also appeared on several compilations, 2 of which I ripped and blogged about before here and here. There's quite some info on their Wikipedia page, so I won't repeat it all. Damn good heavy mid-tempo vegan sXe metalcore that should appeal to plenty of readers of this blog. Just check it out.

Ultimatum - s/t MCD
Ultimatum myspace

1 comment:

AJ said...

I have this and was going to send it to Chip or someone at Stuck In The Past to upload. I personally don't think it's all that great so I didn't want to bother plus I figured someone else would know more about it than I.