Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One Path

Welcome to my '90s hardcore blog. I should've named it YAHCMB, Yet Another Hardcore MP3 Blog, but I decided against it in the end and went with a quote from one of the best bands of the '90s (and beyond) instead... That's 108 if you didn't know that already, and shame on you if you didn't!

I started listening to hardcore in 1991 when someone lent me a Leeway 'Born To Expire' CD to check out and I haven't stopped listening since. So '90s hardcore is what I mostly grew up on. I love all kinds of hardcore and from all ages, but '90s hardcore just means that much more to me. And so this blog will focus on that era, give or take a few records I have in mind. Enjoy yourself and stop by regularly, I hope to update here frequently.

Take care,

Edwin

No comments: