Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chloe - Soon Enough 7"

Chloe was a band from Boston MA in the early 90s. For a band with such a lovely non-hardcore name, they sound much rougher than you'd expect. Their sound is a mixture between Boston's Toe Tag and Detroit's Pittbull. Their 'Soon Enough' 7" was released on Gawdawful Records in 1991. Only 2 songs, but both are solid if yer into the aforementioned bands. There is no lyrics sheet with my copy, so I have no idea what their lyrics are about. In 1992 they would do another 7" called 'Shaman', released on Cinderblock Records. I don't have that one unfortunately, if I get my hands on it, it'll end up on here tho, count on it, haha...

Anyways, with a name like Chloe, finding information on this band is next to impossible, heh... So if anybody has some more information on them, please leave a comment. I am really interested to find out if the band members played in other bands before or after, esp the singer who has an awesome voice! I did find out that someone (maybe from Chloe?) created a bandcamp page for them with some live-recordings, so do check that out if you like what you hear!

Chloe - Soon Enough 7"

No comments: