Sunday, January 15, 2012

Denile

I did a post on Denile's 'We Have Not Begun!' demo some time ago to which I also added their unreleased 'Where Heaven And Hell Meet' album. Recently Kris Steele who played bass for Denile emailed me and explained that the version I have up there of the 'Where Heaven And Hell Meet' album was a recording which they used as a promo, but that afterwards they did a re-recording of the entire album, which would also remain unreleased. He sent me the re-recorded version, which I have uploaded here. Awesome! So lotsa thanxxx to Kris for hooking me up. I've also ripped their 'Autumn: A Season Of Dying' CD for this post, which was released on Double Down Records in 1999. As with all Denile material, excellent stuff! I wish I could've had the chance to see them back in the day, but they unfortunately never made it out to Europe. I'll say it again, Denile was an awesome and underrated band who should've gotten way more attention than they did. So check them out if you haven't already. Besides the aforementioned post on Denile's demo, I also posted their split 7" with Dysphoria here, so also check that out if you like what you're hearing and haven't heard the split yet.

Update January 29th: Kris emailed me again to send me the cover for the 'Where Heaven And Hell Meet' album. I've included it with the download. If you have already downloaded the zip and just want the cover, just right-click the cover on the left and save. Once again, lotsa thanxxx to Kris for providing me with the album.

Denile - Autumn: A Season Of Dying CD
Denile - Where Heaven And Hell Meet unreleased album (re-recorded version) - updated download with cover image

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude can you re-upload the Denile stuff, please?

XhcnoirX said...

Re-upped, also the other Denile downloads (demo & split).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much man! I appreciate it! You have some awesome gems here!

Anonymous said...

please reupload

XhcnoirX said...

Re-upped.

Anonymous said...

please re-up once again

XhcnoirX said...

Re-upped.

resistance72 said...

great band great live show seen them at sea seas in moosic pa .

Anonymous said...

Please, reup both, thanXXX

XhcnoirX said...

I'm out of the country for a few weeks, I'll reup it when I get back.

Anonymous said...

No problem, thanXXX ;)

XhcnoirX said...

Re-upped! Sorry for the delay.

Anonymous said...

Hey - it's Tony from Denile. I really appreciate the kind words and I'm glad that you have the material available for anyone interested. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Could u reupload?

XhcnoirX said...

Re-upped!